2010/02/09

The True CLOTHING Mixtape By DJ Neil Armstrong


This is a ‘LOST’ Mixtape from 2005 .I put it together for True CLothing for their 10th Anniversary.

THis one had a very very specific theme - To remember those that have passed away. All the artists on this one have passed on, and have left us their great music.

I never actually sold these, True clothing still presses them up I believe so if you want a copy of it and you’re in the bay area make sure to stop by and say hi for me.

Yet again another oldy but goody that you newer fans may have missed….

The True CLOTHING Mixtape
- A mixtape made for True Clothing 2005 - for the peoples that passed away...








Tracklist:
Nas feat. Quan Yara - Moment Of Silence Intelligent Hoodlum
Minnie Riperton - Baby This Love I Have
Jimi Hendrix - Sweet Angel
Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa
Frank Sinatra - Cheek To Cheek
Barry White - Its Only Love Doing Its Thing
Aaliyah - More Than A Woman
Elliot Smith - Coast To Coast
INXS - Dont Change
Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Larry White - Cant Get Enough Of Your Love Babe
Biz Markie McFadden Whitehead - Let Me Turn You On Aint No Stoppin Us Now
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Marvin Gaye - Hitch Hike
Beatles - And I Love Her
Beatles - A Little Help From My Friends
Queen - Under Pressure
INXS - Mediate
The Doors - People Are Strange
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Jimi Hendrix - Gypsy Eyes
TLC - Baby Baby Baby
Tupac - Do For Love
Luther Vandross Gregory Hines - Theres Nothing Better Than Love
Rick James Smokey Robinson - Ebony Eyes
Aaliyah - At Your Best (You Are Love)
John Lennon - Imagine
Marvin Gaye Tami Terrell - California Soul
Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved
Beatles - In My Life
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

MP3

More WWW.NEILARMSTRONGPODCAST.COM

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿